Monday 30 January 2012

I'm back

Hello, a bit late i know, but i hope everyone's had a lovely christmas and new year.
I've been a bit awol lately, but I'm back, and will be trying to update as much as possible.

I'm currently trying to lose weight and get fit, so will be keeping you updated on how i'm getting on with that,
Also this year, I am working on getting my vegetable patch established, and also turning a shed into a chicken house with the bottom of the garden, behind the vegetable patch, fenced off for them.
Aswel as that, there will be more fun things to do with the little ones, what we've been up to, and lastly, we have a few reviews lined up, and hopefully will have more coming throughout the year.

Hopefully we will be a fun, informative, but also something you can relate to, as the blog grows.
If there is anything you would like to see, please feel free to email us at lorenslittlelovelys@hotmail.co.uk and we will what we can do.

Take care,
Loren and co xx

No comments:

Post a Comment