Tuesday 12 July 2011

Graco Symbio, Winging its way to me

I was trying to catch up on my twitter account a few nights ago, and saw the link to graco babys facebook competition...What does summer mean to you?
It didn't take me long at all to thing of what to put, as it was easy: 'Summer means spending as much time outside as possible with my 2 gorgeous children, gardening our vegetable patch, picnics at the park, fun walks, splashing together in the paddling pool. Then when they are worn out in bed, relaxing enjoying the peace in the garden on a warm summer evening'

Then, honestly, i forgot i had even entered.

So today we got up, went to toddlers, then lunch in morrisons cafe before daz went to work, got home and jack went to sleep, Eva was engrossed in "Baby Jake" on cbeebies, so i thought i would just pop online, check my emails, and have a 2 min nosey on facebook at the same time. As soon as i logged in my chat box popped up, a friend saying "congratulations on winning".
I was rather confused, thinking she must of had the wrong person, when she said check out graco babys status.
I logged onto "And the winner who can now have a pick from the Graco catalogue is... Loren Peabody - well done Loren! We loved her answer 'Summer means spending as much time outside as possible with my 2 gorgeous children, gardening our vegetable patch, picnics at the park, fun walks, splashing together in the paddling pool. Then when they are worn out in bed, relaxing enjoying the peace in the garden on a warm summer evening'"
Well that was it, i started jumping for joy getting really excited.
I then received my email from graco baby, expecting it to say, you can chose from X Y or Z, or you can chose a product up to X amount, but no i had the choice of any product in their catalogue.
How cheeky did i feel as i sheepishly emailed back saying i would absolutely love, and be so honoured if i could have the graco symbio.
When pregnant with Jack i saw the symbio and it immediately caught my eye and i fell in love, being able to change child from forward facing to parent facing and back again...whilst they are still in the pushchair, amazing.
But i needed a double, as i did/do alot of walking and knew that although Eva liked walking, it just wasnt practical. I couldnt expect a just turned 2 year old to walk to the shops, around the shops and then back again, so i had my double.
So having the chance to have the pushchair that i dreamed of is just amazing, i am still on cloud nine and it feels so surreal.
Keep your eyes peeled, i will do some more reviewing blog posts with photos when it arrives :-D
So I just want to say the absolute biggest from the bottom of my heart thankyou to Graco Baby, you are truly amazing, and do generous. Keep up the good work!!!!
Loren xx

1 comment:

  1. Must be lovely to win! well done you xxx http://lovebeingmummytotwo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete