There results show that
- 75% of mums say that they prefer to spend their time on holiday playing with the kids.
- 60% of mums also said they plan their activities before they head off.
- but 68% of mums agreed that its doing something spontaneous that gives the best fun all round.
As an added bonus to help make bath time good clean fun, there’s a 50p off Halos N Horns coupon inside - you can use it for Halos N Horns gorgeous fruity-smelling Zingy Orange Hair & Body Wash, Mango Melon Shampoo & Conditioner and Berry Burst Shampoo and Detangler.
The new and updated edition of The Little Book of Holiday Fun contains some lovely playful games and activities to keep you and your little ones entertained, from water-based outdoor fun, to bath time fun at home and away, and creative ideas for making things together.
Plus, there are great tips on surviving the car journey, which i'm sure every mum will admit are always helpful; activities for the beach; fun games when swimming and splashing about; the perfect family picnic; making the most of being outdoors and inspirational ideas for rainy days.
In the Halos N Horns holiday fun survey 76% of mums say doing something fun with their child is what makes them happiest, and i am definately agree with those mums. As a family we are always doing fun things, baking, painting, messy fun, the park and more.
I can't wait to make the "sheepy hand" out of the book.
When asked what toddlers have most fun playing at a whopping 73% said it was playing with water. Again i hugely agree with this as i had a 1 year old that seems to be drawn to water, no matter where we are, and a 3 year old that just loves jumping in puddles.
Wherever you are and whatever you’ve done your mucky little monsters will probably need a bath to round off the day.
Your kids will love the fruity-smells and bright colours of Halos N Horns shampoos and body washes.
You’ll love them too because many of the ingredients that might irritate your little ones’ skin have been removed, (such as SLS and parabens) making them really kind and gentle for delicate skin. It’s no more bath time battles, just good, clean fun! The Halos N Horns range includes:
· Halos N Horns Baby Bath: a safe and gentle all-over hair and body wash, ideal for angelic little souls (after the first month) and pregnant mums.
· Baby Moisturising Lotion: a gentle, hypo-allergenic non greasy lotion made with naturally derived moisturisers, ideal for baby’s delicate skin.
· Zingy Orange Hair & Body Wash: an all-rounder to encourage kids into the bath and ready for bed, with a fruity smell inspired by freshly squeezed, juicy oranges.
· Mango-Melon Mayhem Shampoo & Conditioner: the fruity, tropical fragrance and the green gooey gel will appeal to kids; whilst parents will love the simple, speedier 2-in-1 formula. Designed to cleanse and condition the hair and leave it silky smooth.
· Berry Burst Shampoo & Detangler: with natural plant-derived conditioners this easy to dispense formula leaves hair clean, shiny and tangle free. Great for little girls with long hair, it’s an end to combing nightmares! The fresh fruity smell is even more appealing.
· Toothy Fruity Toothpaste: a strawberry flavoured toothpaste for children, with added fluoride to help reduce tooth decay, and free of SLS.
So why not get your free copy Of the Little Book of Holiday Fun today