Sunday 28 August 2011

The thing i dream of owning the most

I was tagged by The Hart of the Munchkin Patch to share what i dream of owning the most.

It might sound silly to some, but i would love to own a caravan. Not a static one, a touring one.
We had one when i was growing up, and the times we had were just amazing. From weekends away, to weeks or 2 weeks it was just fantastic.
And i would love for Eva and Jack to experience what me, my brother, my parents, my auntie uncle and 2 cousins got to experience.
Holidays don't need to cost the earth, and don't need to be jam packed with expensive activities. We used to pitch up in a field and make our own entertainment. We have been all over the country, and even to france in the caravans.
No tele, just books, boardgames, swingball, bat and ball and other outdoor games, and our imaginations.

So that's what i would love to own :-)

Feel free to do your own "The thing i dream of owning the most" post on your blog. I can't tag anyone as i think i'm the last person to be doing this, and everyone's already done theirs"

No comments:

Post a Comment