We were sent 3 different products from soreen. Soreen Snack fruity malt loaf, Soreen Banana Loaf, and Soreen Apple and Sultana Loaf.
Soreen Snack Fruity Malt Loaf-RRP from 70p
We were also sent a fun recipe to use with the banana loaf, although you could do the same with any of the soreen range.
Mini Banana Castles
x1 Soreen Banana Loaf
x3 Ripe Bananas
x1 tub vanilla ice cream
x1 bar of chocolate for shavings(this is optional)
· Slice the Soreen Banana loaf into thin slices and toast until golden brown
· Use a pastry cutter to cut round shapes into the slices to create the bases of the castles
· Slice the bananas and lay onto each of the toasted slices
· Scoop some ice cream from the tub and place on top of the banana slices so that it creates a tower
· Make some shavings of chocolate with a grater and sprinkle on top of each castle
· Serve - yummy!
And it really is yummy, definately worth a try.
We give all 3 products a huge thumbs up. I will definately be stocking up on the banana loaf and the snack packs, along with the orginal malt loaf.
I definately recommend going out and trying something new today. A yummy snack, and much better for you then chocolate. The loaf's contain less than 1.5 per cent saturated fat, and are a delicious tasting treat for children, and the perfect afternoon snack to stave off cravings or as an energy boost before or after activity, or a hard work out.